Saturday, May 14, 2011

It Gets Better Project by Google

Everyone out there I'm sure its old news to you considering the campaign launching forever ago. I posted to my Facebook to try and get friends more aware of what's going on and one smart ass friend of mine replied back "Oh you're just finding out about this?". He can suck my big toe. No, I didn't just find out about it, but I noticed it spreading into mainstream media. Including a commercial aired during the second to last American Idol episode 3 days ago (May 11th, 2011). So I figured hey, get more people involved or at least guide them to somewhere they can see what's happening and get involved if they choose.


You can check out the site by Googling "it gets better project" or
CLICKING THIS LINK

You can also view their
YOUTUBE PAGE...
here's their video posted now... enjoy.




For more information on how you can get involved with the It Gets Better Project. Be sure to visit their site, I'm looking forward to your video.. I will be submitting mine soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment