Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gay White Bloggers = Racist... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I've been scanning the news waves looking for something of interest to post. The only thing I'm finding is all the pro prop8 bloggers and reporters out there, that are accusing the marriage equality defenders of being racist white gays. Because of Judge Vaughn Walker's successor Judge James Ware being black. This really grinds my gears. These blog sites are claiming what us "gay white bloggers" and "gay whites" WILL DO... not what we have done, but what we will do. They are claiming we're going to be using the term "f***ing n****r" in retaliation if the case is thrown out as the proponents have requested. First and foremost, IT HASN'T BEEN DECIDED WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE ALLOWED TO FIGHT THE CASE YET! Second of all, I'm not racist by any means. My step dad and step siblings are black, and yes I am a gay white blogger.

Not to mention the "over-the-top" gay white guys out there are mostly trying to encompass what they think is the black girl attitude. Not to mention they do it all wrong, or their "black girl" attitude is stuck in the early 90's.

Back to the first paragraph, so these prop h8 sons of bitches are out there talking shit on us (yet again) based on what they think we "may do." Its already been made very evident from our side, that no one in their right mind living in, representing, or setting the rules for California would ever call "protect marriage" constitutional. Anyone in their right mind knows its discrimination.

I see it like this, I understand there was an overwhelming support for prop 8 in the straight black community amongst the men. Although, I personally find it pretty RACIST of these pro h8 bloggers and reporters to determine that Judge Ware will throw the case out just because he's black. NOT ALL BLACK MEN VOTED FOR PROP 8. Not to mention Judge Ware is a JUDGE, Judges are here for what purpose, to bring... JUSTICE. Now I'm not sure if these Pro H8 people realize it, but Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., another black man, fought for Justice against Intolerance. I wouldn't put it past Judge Ware to do the same, or ANYONE of ANY ETHNICITY for that matter.

---------------------------------------------------

I'm also seeing a lot of, "Well, we got a Civil Union... that's good enough I guess," going on all over the news and blogs in other states. Well, CIVIL UNIONS AREN'T ENOUGH! Why in the hell would you settle for anything less than EQUAL. This is a FREE COUNTRY, we should be FREE to LOVE anyone we want, ANY WAY we want. Do not settle for anything less than what others have when fighting for your rights. Settling for Civil Unions is like saying, "Hey, you know what... okay, you're right, I don't deserve the rights that you have." This is a bunch of bullshit.

All of you Pro H8s out there that think you're doing us a "favor" or "compromising" with us need to get your head out of your asses. There is no "compromise" for equal rights. Hence the term EQUAL. You must really think your pretty high and mighty, NO ONE MAN IS BETTER THAN THE NEXT. You judgmental a-holes. In your little HOLY WAR your trying to operate, go back to the good book. Please see...

John 8:7
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said to them, "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."
Leviticus 19:35
Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment, in meteyard, in weight, or in measure.
Leviticus 19:18
Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:17
Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
Proverbs 10:12
"Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins."
Really Pro H8ers... Look, I was raised with Christian Morals, in a Christian Church. I know first hand that one, I AM NOT A MISTAKE, GOD MADE ME THE WAY I AM. I also did not CHOOSE to be gay. I CHOSE to tell the truth and not live in a lie. I've read the bible, through and through. I'm active in my church and I know that GOD IS LOVE and LOVE IS REAL. I have no hatred in my heart, and you do. Yet you call me the sinner? Why don't you stop skipping over the verses in the bible that act against you and YOUR beliefs.







No comments:

Post a Comment